Department of Student Health and Counseling
We can not accept walk ins.
Monday-Friday, 8:00am - 4:00pm,
Closed for lunch everyday from 12:00-12:45
tele-medicine and tele-counseling services may be available through your health insurance (for a co-pay). please contact your health insurance carrier directly for more information.
For information on counseling appointments and/or information on coping with anxiety, please see our Counseling Services page for up to date information.
- Counseling and LGBTQ Resources during Coronovirus Sheltering
- New Student Health Requirements
- Schedule an Appointment
- Immunization Compliance
- Health Insurance, is it Required?
- PrEP Pre-exposure Prophylaxis That Prevents HIV - working remotely for the rest of the semester
- Sexual/Reproductive Health Administered via Livingston County Health
View the video below to see how YOU can stop the spread of the flu.
2020欧洲杯首页noyes is open every day, 9am-9pm. last patient accepted at 8:30pm.
50 E. South Street
Missed/late arrival appointments will be charged $25.00 fee2020欧洲杯首页 to your student account.
Cancel your appointment at least 2 hours ahead of time by phone or via myhealth.sc-wakaru.com.
- Lauderdale Health Services: 585-245-5736 (Fax: 585-245-5744)
- Counseling/AOD Services: 585-245-5716 (Fax: 585-245-5071)
- South Village Health Center in Onondaga North: 585-245-5752
- Campus Community Resource Nurse (CCRN): 585-245-6284
- Health Promotion: 585-245-5747
Certified Medical Home
the department of student health and counseling (shc) at suny geneseo has received accreditation as a medical home. a medical home is student-centered, comprehensive, team-based, accessible, and quality-focused. allow us to be part of your health care team. we need your detailed health history, recent physical exam, and immunization records in order to coordinate with your health care providers to offer you the best medical care. student health and counseling, your "medical home away from home."