in accordance with , and the , the following links provide suny geneseo students and constituents with a one-stop spot for all of the important campus-wide policies and procedures.
- About Geneseo
- Fact Book
- Graduation & Retention Rates: Of the 2012 entering cohort, 996 first-time, full-time bachelor's degree-seeking undergraduate students, 803 (80.6%) completed program requirements and were awarded baccalaureate degrees.
- Transfer-Out Rate: For the 2010 entering cohort, 131 (12.9%) transferred to another institution before completing program requirements.
- Post graduate and professional education & employment pursuits of SUNY Geneseo alumni, First Destination Survey Results for the Class of 2018, 94% response rate.
- Diversity Statement
- Voter Registration
- Constitution Day
- School of Education—NCATE
- School of Business—AACSB
- Bachelor of Science in Chemistry: American Chemical Society Certified—
- University Police—NYS Department of Criminal Justice Program
Family Educational Rights And Privacy Act (FERPA)
Financial Aid Information
- Federal, State, Outside Financial Assistance
- Institutional & Outside Scholarships (SUNY Geneseo does not award athletic-based aid.)
- Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Policy & Procedure
- Student Loan Code of Conduct for Financial Aid Administrators
- Entrance & Exit Counseling Information for federal Student Loans
- Contact information for assistance in obtaining Institutional & Financial Aid Information
- Net-Price Calculator
- Estimated Cost of Attendance for Financial Aid Eligibility Determinations
Student Accounts and Billing
- Refund Policy
- Financial Liability & Debt Collection: Section 18 Notice
- FERPA Notice
- Tuition and Fee Policies, Timelines & FAQs
- Student Account Holds
- Veteran Benefits & Resources
- Academic Degree Programs
- Teacher Preparation Program Report and Teacher Preparation Data
- Credit Contact Hour Policy Guidelines
- Transfer Credit Policies & Procedures
- Study Abroad Policies & Procedures —See Student and Faculty Handbooks
- Withdrawal from College
- Academic Dishonesty Policy & Procedures
- Copyright Violations
- Leave of Absence Policy & Procedures*
- Facilities & Services to Students with Disability
*Please note, a Leave of Absence does not qualify for a federal financial aid leave of absence. For more information, please contact the Office of Financial Aid.